Hybrid Technology For Outstanding Performance
Glidewire Advantage is dedicated to all peripheral intervention levels, from sheath placement to ilio-femoro-popliteal and below-the-knee treatments.
It combines maneuverability, crossability and device support to reach and cross the target lesion.
Superior Tactile Feedback1
- Proximal spiral-cut PTFE structure enables a firm grip on guidewire shaft for steerability and comfortable handling
Best in Class Trackability2,
- Distal 25 cm of the original Radifocus Guide Wire M gives you the M CoatTM performance you trust
- More pushability and kink resistance with extra stiff proximal Nitinol shaft, even in complex lesions
Improved Platform for Interventional Devices1
- Extra stiff Nitinol shaft provides additional device support
- Proximal spiral PTFE coating limits surface contact within catheter lumen, reducing friction and improving trackability over the guidewire
|Outer diameter||0.014" (0.36mm+ 0.00 mm)*, 0.018" (0.46 mm + 0.00 mm)*, 0.035" (0.89 mm + 0.00 mm)*|
|Overall length||180, 260, 300 cm|
|Proximal Shaft||Spiral-cut PTFE, 155, 235, 275 cm|
|Distal Shaft||Hydrophilic M CoatTM, 25 cm|
*Nominal OD + upper tolerance, reflecting Maximal OD
1 Compared to Radifocus® Guide Wire M.
2 Niazi K, Farooqi F, Devireddy C. Comparison of Hydrophilc Guidewires Used in Endovascular Procedures. Journal of Invasive Cardiology. 2009; 21:397-400.
3 Compared to competition. Data on file.